There are 5 main parts of the Associate Cloud Engineer Exam. They are the following:
1. Setting up a cloud solution environment
2. Planning and configuring a cloud solution
3. Deploying and implementing a cloud solution
4. Ensuring successful operation of a cloud solution
5. Configuring access and security
While practising on the google cloud platform and deepening your theoretical knowledge, it is important to have a good understanding of the top-level structure of expectations before sitting the exam.